NextSmarty tuyển dụng Data Science – Machine Learning Engineer
Data Science – Machine Learning Engineer
NextSmarty is turbocharging ecommerce businesses’ revenue growth with relevant & fast product recommendations.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Machine Learning Engineer with strong technical skills, a collaborative
work ethic and teamwork spirit to join the Data Science team. You should be able to work in a demanding
environment, collaborating closely with other developers and product managers in our projects.
In this role, you will:
• Develop, maintain, and deploy underlying personalization algorithms for ecommerce & multimedia consumption
• Prototype proof-of-concept product features, following guidance from the team leads
• Run frequent computational experiments and report weekly within technical team(s)
• Study methods in Information Retrieval, Deep/Representation Learning, Computer Vision, and/or NLP following guidance from the team leads
Our ideal candidate has:
• Competence in at least 1 common machine learning frameworks e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, XGBoost, Caffe, scikit- learn. Experience with symbolic computing frameworks e.g. Tensorflow, Theano is an advantage
• Experience in non-trivial academic or commercial projects in either e.g. Recommender systems, Computer Vision, NLP, Speech processing, or Signal Processing
• Ability to read research papers / technical documents to able to implement/prototype the underlying techniques/methods/models
• Hands-on experience in deploying products with ML component(s) is an advantage
• Experience with Python. Knowledge of C++ is an advantage
• Good software development practice and/or familiarity with collaboration tools (Git, Jira, Confluence)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
Think you're the person for the job? Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you!