|Họ và tên||TS. Nguyễn Nhật Quang|
|Địa chỉ nơi làm việc:||P.702 B1|
|Web cá nhân||http://is.hust.edu.vn/~quangnn/|
|Tel||(+84) 3 869 6124|
|Các môn giảng dạy||
- Trí tuệ nhân tạo
- Học máy
- Khai phá dữ liệu
- Phân tích và thiết kế hệ thống
|Hướng nghiên cứu||
- Học máy cho thị giác máy tính (Machine Learning for Computer Vision)
- Các ứng dụng chạy trên thiết bị di động (Mobile Services)
- Các hệ thống gợi ý (Recommender systems)
- Các hệ thống cá nhân hóa (Personalized systems)
- Các công nghệ phần mềm mã nguồn mở (Open-source software technologies)
|Các công trình NC đã công bố||
- K. D. Nguyen, T. Pham Minh, Q. N. Nguyen, and T. T. Nguyen. Exploiting Direct and Indirect
Information for Friend Suggestion in ZingMe. In Proceedings of the NIPS 2013 Workshop on
Frontiers of Network Analysis: Methods, Models, and Applications, in conjunction with the 27th Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2013), December 09,
2013. Nevada, USA.
- Q. N. Nguyen, T. M. Hoang, L. Q. T. Ta, C. V. Ta, and P. M. Hoang. User Preferences Elicitation and Exploitation in a Push-Delivery Mobile Recommender System. In Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Context-Aware Systems and Applications (ICCASA'12), pp.201-211, November 26-27, 2012. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Q. N. Nguyen and P. M. Hoang. Push-Delivery Personalized Recommendations for Mobile Users. In Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Mobile Ubiquitous Computing, Systems, Services and Technologies (UBICOMM'10), pp.412-415, October 25-30, 2010. Florence, Italy.
- F. Ricci, Q. N. Nguyen, and O. Averjanova. Exploiting a Map-based Interface in Conversational Recommender Systems for Mobile Travelers. In N. Sharda (editor): Tourism Informatics: Visual Travel Recommender Systems, Social Communities and User Interface Design, chapter 5, pp.73-93. IGI Global, 2009.
- Q. N. Nguyen and F. Ricci. Conversational Case-based Recommendations Exploiting a Structured Case Model. In Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ECCBR'08), pp.400-414, September 1-4, 2008. Trier, Germany.
- Q. N. Nguyen and F. Ricci. Long-Term and Session-Specific User Preferences in a Mobile Recommender System. In Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI'08), pp.381-384, January 13-16, 2008. Canary Islands, Spain.
- F. Ricci and Q. N. Nguyen. Acquiring and Revising Preferences in a Critique-based Mobile Recommender System. IEEE Intelligent Systems, 22(3): 22-29, May-June, 2007.
- Q. N. Nguyen and F. Ricci. Replaying Live-User Interactions in the Off-Line Evaluation of Critique-based Mobile Recommendations. In Proceedings of the 1st ACM International Conference on Recommender Systems, pp.81-88, October 19-20, 2007. Minneapolis, USA.
|Các sách đã xuất bản|
|Học viên cao học đang hướng dẫn|
|Nghiên cứu sinh đang hướng dẫn|
|Các thông tin khác (nếu có)||
Quang Nhat NGUYEN is a lecturer in the School of Information and Communication Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology. His past research focused on recommender systems that suggest products and services personalized to users' needs and preferences at their particular context.
Since 2012, he has participated in several large-scale ICT projects, as an R&D principle investigator and Software architect, in application domains such as e-government, smart city, intelligent transportation, health, tourism and retail. He has been particularly interested in applied artificial intelligence, big data, open-source technologies, and software architecture.
His R&D interests include machine learning (i.e., especially deep learning), computer vision, recommender systems, personalization, intelligent mobile services.